Parking for worship can be found in several locations:
– In the mansion parking lot (401 Park Ave.) immediately adjacent to the church building;
– In the small (fenced) lot to the very rear of the building (once parked, use the rear entrance doors to access the building);
– a few spaces are also available on the Nelson Place side of the building;
– Off-street parking is available at the front of the church on Park Ave.
– Some off-street parking is also available on Nelson Place to the side of the church.
– For those willing to walk, additional parking can be found at the Water Tower Square building. Park on the 5th street side of the lot & walk approximately 1,000 ft. (4 very short blocks) northeast until you reach Park Ave. The church will be directly in front of you.
If you have any difficulties parking your vehicle at all, please see one of our helpful Ushers.